List of Responsibilities of a House Maid
Listed below are the general responsibilities of a house maid.
1) Tidy spaces, corridors, lobbies, lounges, toilets, hallways, lifts, stairs, change rooms and workspace so that wellness standards are satisfied.
2) Clean carpets, carpetings, upholstered furnishings, and/or drapes, utilizing vacuums and shampooers.
3) Vacant wastebaskets, vacant and also tidy ashtrays, as well as transportation various other trash to outside disposal areas.
4) Take care of children and/or senior citizens by overseeing their tasks, giving friendship, and also assisting them with clothing, showering, eating, and various other needs.
5) Lug bed linens, towels, commode items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
6) Purchase or order grocery stores and house materials to maintain kitchens stocked, and also document expenses.
7) Run tasks such as taking washing to the cleaners and purchasing grocery stores.
8) Scrub, sweep, wax, and shine flooring using brooms, sponges, powered scrubbing and waxing equipment.
9) Dust or polish furniture with appropriate tools/materials.
10) Keep storage space areas as well as shelves well-stocked, tidy, and also neat.
11) Polish silver devices and also metalwork such as fixtures as well as fittings.
12) Get rid of particles from driveways, garages, as well as swimming pool locations.
13) Replace light bulbs.
14) Replenish materials such as glass, bed linens, creating supplies, and also washroom products.
15) Type apparel and also other articles, lots washing printers, and also iron and fold dried products.
16) Type, matter, and mark tidy bed linens, and also save them in bed linen storage rooms.
17) Clean windows, wall surfaces, ceilings, wood surfaces, wax and polish as necessary.
18) Designate obligations to various other personnel as well as give directions relating to work methods and routines.
19) Request repair service services and also await repair service employees to show up.
20) Supply television, ironing boards, child cribs, as well as roll away beds to visitors’ areas.
21) Disinfect devices and materials, using germicidal solutions or sterilizers.
22) Hang clean draperies, and also clean window blinds.
23) Relocate and also organize furniture, and transform bed mattress.
24) Observe preventative measures required to secure resort and also guest home, as well as report harm, theft, as well as other minor issues, to supervisors.
25) Strategy menus, and chef and serve dishes and drinks adhering to employer’s guidelines or very own methods.
26) Prepare spaces for meetings, and also organize decors, media tools, as well as furniture for social or business features.
27) Take care of pet dogs by brushing, working out, and/or feeding them.
28) Clean recipes and also clean cooking areas, cooking utensils, and flatware.
29) Answer telephones and doorbells.